Friday, May 21, 2010

Late and slow

My computer is being very slow so I can't get through my reader updates. Instead, I will share some of these more ridiculous links:

  • I am a HUGE fan of the recent Old Spice commercials (and an even bigger fan of the actor Isiah that is in one of them), so this cake amused me endlessly. I want to put my face in it.
  • Bret Michaels has endured many trials recently so in honor of him and his accomplishments, he has been honored. This amuses me endlessly.
  • List of the Day has some clips of a very funny site called My Ex Wife's Wedding Dress. 101 new uses for it.
  • I don't care much for Flash but Photoshop is still the best.
  • If you don't believe me, look at these user photos on Amazon. They amused me endlessly. Heh heh.
  • Thanks to my tech buddy for sharing this with me. Now all heterosexual men and homosexual women can properly learn CPR. This aroused me endlessly.
  • The site that could be most useful next to Google: What's that called. Want to know the name of that song on a commercial? Find it here! TV show? They can help! Now you don't have to be aggravated that your local Wal Mart sales associate can't help you pinpoint that song that's been stuck in your head all day.
  • Ten things that everyone should know about penis. This amuses me until about five inches. ;)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment