Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday links

Yet another morning of procrastination has left me glossing over articles and links that I have. I have “training” to do-that is, if you can call an online class to learn how to use Facebook and Myspace for recruiting purposes “training”. So instead I provide some links:

Recipe for fried ice cream
This is one of the easiest and most tasty looking recipe I’ve found. Many recipes use cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Corn Flakes) and the end result would seem, to me, to end up a melted, mushy mess. This one seems like a tasty, easy recipe.

In the news:
Belgian girl sues tattoo artist over face tattoo
A 19 yr old Belgian girl gets 56 tattoos on her face and claims she slept through getting them. Possible? I think not.
Twin Peaks returns…sorta
The show may return via online webisodes.
Paul McCartney wants a new project
McCartney expresses an interest in working with MGMT.

Geekery:

Zoning out- why it’s useful
This article is about a study done to show that letting your mind wander and zoning out can give your brain to find resolutions to your future.
20 Things You Didn’t Know about Movies
Fun facts about the advent of moving pictures

Life:
Sex with your new guy: to wait or not?
Fitness: The Simple Rules

Fun:
NEW Transformers- Photoshop contest
Please come swimming with me!
Urban Dictionary Word of the Day

And now I retreat to find out if I can MacGyver the fax machine into a network printer…

G’Day!

1 comment:

  1. How do you sleep through tattoos on your face? She's lying.

    Also, as for the Twin Peaks thing, I haven't checked that article out yet, but I noticed that Hulu.com has the first two seasons available on their site (along with such other fantastic shows as Dr. Horrible). I don't even care if they eat my brain.

    I'll have to check out the rest of them later.

    ReplyDelete