Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hump Day Links

TRANSFORMERS 2 COMES OUT TODAY!!!! It was anticipated to be such a huge movie that they're opening it on a Wednesday. Isn't that nuts? There's already a review up here
I'd like to start doing movie and music release dates again so maybe next week I'll have that going on for either Sundays or Mondays.

And now, in the news:

France continues attempts to ban Burqas
Sequal to 'Unbreakable' in the works. Apparently M. Night Shamalamadingdong finally wants to work on a sequel. Which isn't necessary. But there it is.
Scrubs to see 9th season. I knew it was coming but this concept is new to me.
New law on student loan payment caps
Ohio baby, Haylee, found
I can't post any more links from CNN news. It is important to me to NOT post, link or discuss negative news unless it's absolutely necessary and seven of CNN's top 10 stories are bad news. So, on to...

Geekery:

20 things you didn't know about TIME

Life:
Simple guide to keeping clutter free counters

Fun:
How to mix an exploding drink
For a more personal touch: Black hair. Read it. I'm not being tongue-in-cheek.

Also, I know I didn't post about Ed Macmahon's passing yesterday because it was quite the busy day and I figured that was just something that would make it's way around via word of mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment