Friday, July 17, 2009

Late night Friday links

I've been busy, I've been away! Work has been nuts so I haven't been able to compile any links. Here are some quick ones for the weekend:

10 best cover songs. Do you agree? Me, not so much...
How lasers make lame pictures better
Fonolo now records CS calls. The service will now tap into the automated call line for you, connect you when the rep answers, and can record the call for you. I wish I'd had this when I called Cox Cable a few months ago...
Cussing may raise your pain threshold
'Jane Roe' of Roe vs Wade arrested during a protest
Vinland map of America is authentic. The first map to ever show part of America BEFORE Colombus "found" it.
Onion juice used to make electricity. We really are going "green", aren't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment