Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gloomy Tuesday links

For the health freaks like Von, who are terrified of all germs: strep throat may have killed Mozart!!
Nerdom: Outer space Building blocks of life found on comet
60 second podcast: Your phone knows who your real friends are

This is an important topic for me. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate what I call "inbetween cheese". This is cheese that has melted, then recooled, and cools in a totally new substance. I hate it. It's no longer solid nor liquid, just this mushy, stringy mass. The only time that this is acceptable is on pizza, because mozzarella doesn't have a lot of oil in it so it doesn't get weird when it cools. But here is an article about why some cheeses melt and others crumble. Please tell us, please, so I know which ones to stay away from :)

No comments:

Post a Comment