Monday, January 25, 2010

Set the ray to Jerry

My love for actors named Zac runs so deep: he's the best one yet.

  • How good is your processed food? A short video on how the processed foods are costing us more, and not in the pocketbook.
  • Conversely, big business wants you to stay away from healthy. Oranic coffee growers are being forced out of business.
  • Yes, the sarcasm font is in production. If you were like me and thought it was a rumor, then you were wrong.
  • Is Facebook selling your privacy?. Facebook founder says that people view privacy differently than they used to, and Facebook is adapting to those changes. This article will help you protect your privacy.
  • In the vein of Tupac, Jimi Hendrix is set to release a new album
  • Director of '500 days of summer', Marc Webb, is signed on to direct the next Spider Man movie. While '500 Days' was great, this non-Tobey Spiderman world is at high risk...
  • Funny animal photobombs. Make sure to watch the video at the end.
  • Yes, we met online. There seems to be an explosion of online dating as more adults feel the pressure to mate up.
  • Girls are NOT math incapable. Teachers may be influencing young girls to believe that they are gender biased to be bad at math when they are not. Article includes a link to a podcast study that shows that girls are just as good at math as boys are.
  • Being bilingual can help make better problem solvers
  • Pregnancy brain is real. Men, take note. Your girlfriends and wives aren't crazy; their brains have rewired to make them the best mothers and protectors that they can be.
  • This ain't no BoyzIIMen covers album. It could be the best covers album we'll ever hear.
  • Ain't it cool? Ten songs inspired by Virgina Woolf.
  • 3 comments:

    1. Girl I am IN LOOOOOOooooOooOOVEEE with Zac Efron. Yum!!

      Oh and thanks so much for the encouraging words you left me earlier. I really appreciate it :)

      I love your blog by the way. Its so informative. How do you do so much research! lol It really is wonderful, and thanks for sharing all this knowledge and helpful advice.

      JM

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ohhh wait that's not Zac Efron.... well nonetheless I love me some Z.efron! hahahah

      ReplyDelete
    3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zac Efron, too. I had some older post with a lovely pic of him somewhere. Thanks for compliment on the blog! I have a bunch of sites on my reader and I link things that I find that are interesting. I'm glad someone likes the nerdom that I'm into :)
      I really do hope you flourish in your move. You have a loving family which is a huge blessing no matter where you are or where you go. <3

      ReplyDelete